Tuesday, 27 January 2015

TOPSHOP WISH LIST


It's been quite a while since I did my last 'Wish List' post but to be honest, I just haven't felt like buying anything for a while...(which pretty much never happens) I have to say, my bank balance has definitely benefitted! 

Anyway, that phase didn't last long and I now have a list of things I am after from Topshop! And yes typical me with all the clothes being monochrome...

1 | Rosie Monochrome Miniskirt | £45
Yes I definitely have an obsession with Topshop skirts. They are just always so flattering and no other shops seem to make them in the same style. I love the zip detail and monochrome design of this one.

2 | Glow Highlighter | £9
I'm kind obsessed with contouring at the moment so I'm really loving trying out all different highlighters. I mean who doesn't love a good highlight?!

3 | Grid Print Dress | £26
After seeing 'InTheFrow'/Victoria wear this in her last Youtube video, I just fell in love! I mean it would probably be way too long on me (short problems) but it's just so nice!

4 | Beaded Romper | £47
Similar to a LBD, I think a little black playsuit (LBP) is just as nice and flattering! I love the simplicity of this one but also how the beading detail makes it a bit more dressy.

5 | Slim Curve Blazer | £49
I've never actually owned a blazer but I absolutely love how classy they look. Topshop are finally selling this one in their petite range so I'm quite tempted!

6 | High Crown Fedora Hat | £32
I love fedoras! I don't know, i just think they look so nice and classy. I'm not entirely sure I would have the guts to wear it if I bought it though...

7 | Lipstick in Wicked | £8
I love wearing bright red lipstick but I'm yet to own a nice dark red shade. This one looks so perfect and the right balance between not too dark but not bright red either.

8 | Scallop Frill Tee | £17
Just a simple top but I love it and the scallop detailing adds that cute kind of look. 

What's your favourite thing on my list?