Tuesday, 13 January 2015

TV SERIES FAVOURITES



I love a good series! In fact I probably prefer watching series' rather than watching films. I just find them way more exciting/you can get into the characters more. Here are a few of my faves at the moment...

The TV series I am most obsessed with is Gossip Girl. If you haven't seen it, it's basically about a group of very rich young adults that live in the upper east side of New York. I got the complete box set for my birthday last year and finished watching all of them within a couple of months. It is AMAZING! I admit it's very far fetched but oh my god, the drama, scandal and how glamorous it is just make it SO good. There is some serious fashion inspo if you're into that like I am. Oh and Chuck Bass. Need I say more? 

I am also a huge Pretty Little Liars fan. I've only seen up to series 3 but all the series have recently been added to Netflix so I can finally watch them all! Again, PLL is SO exciting and dramatic but even more so than Gossip Girl. Seriously if you lose concentration for 10 minutes you've probably missed like 10 things that have happened. I would also just like to add that I find it so scary! The first season isn't very scary at all.. more just a mix of a typical girly teen programme and a bit of creepyness. But as you go on, it turns more into a thriller/murder mystery and there are some real scary moments!

My last series favourite of the moment is Modern Family. This is quite different to my usual choice of typical teen/ super dramatic picks but I love it! It's a comedy about a big family but it's very current hence the 'Modern'. That probably makes no sense but if you've seen it, you will get what I mean! I'm not normally a massive fan of comedies (except for Friends obvs) so if you're normally more into things like Gossip Girl, 90210, etc, then deffo give this a try.. (but it's nothing the same as them!).

What are your favourite TV series at the moment?