Monday, 16 February 2015

CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE




Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is definitely my all time favourite perfume. I think I may have possibly already done a post about it around a year or so ago.. but I love it that much that here it is again! No it's not very cheap but nothing about Chanel will ever be cheap! I think the one I have got was around £60.. yikes! I never buy myself perfume though. I always just ask for it for birthdays/Christmas. I can't justify spending that much on a perfume for myself! Anyone else the same? 

Anyway the perfume! It's pretty much impossible to describe a smell in writing but the smell to me is just really elegant and classy. It's neither sweet or fresh which I think is a sign of an expensive perfume. With cheaper perfumes they always seem to fall into the category of either being sweet scented or fresh scented. This falls into neither though. It's just perfect. 

The one I've got actually comes with one main dispenser with 20ml of perfume and then two more refills. I love that compared to having one big bottle as it always seems a little strange carrying a full size perfume in your bag!

Do any of you use this perfume? What's your favourite perfume?