Wednesday, 11 February 2015

ELIZABETH ARDEN HYDRATING MASK




I love a nice face mask! I've recently been using a hydrating mask by Elizabeth Arden* which I got from Direct Cosmetics. It has been going down a treat with my skin! As I've mentioned countless times, I have very dry skin and I'm really not the best when it comes to skin care. It's one of those beauty things I suck at! From time to time though, I love to have a nice pamper evening and refresh my skin with a face mask.

I've been loving this one as I find it is actually really hydrating. It has really helped my makeup to stay on nicely and not go all dried out during the day. My face feels so much smoother and hydrated.. No more horrible dry patches! In terms of reducing spots and stuff, I haven't noticed much of a difference. I don't have the worst spots anyway, but I do always seem to have the odd few. Anyone recommend any face masks for reducing spots?

Overall a really really great mask for anyone that suffers from dry skin. However, I probably wouldn't recommend this for anyone on the oilier skin side as other than being hydrating I haven't noticed that it's really benefitted my skin in any other way.

What's your favourite Elizabeth Arden product?