Friday, 6 February 2015

MR NUTCASE PHONE CASE



Having recently got a new phone, I was quite excited when a company called Mr Nutcase allowed me to choose/design my own case from their website*. 

I love my new phone case! I opted to design my own as you can buy set designed cases anywhere really! As you can see from the picture, I went for a mint green background and then added the wording 'RACHEL IS QUEEN'..true fact ;). I mean I don't actually think I'm a queen (although that would be cool), I just thought it would be funny since describing people as 'Queen' seems to be one of the things of the moment! I actually made the little text box on DaFont.com as the Mr Nutcase site didn't have a font that I wanted to use. I then just print screened it and added the writing as a picture. It was super easy and a little top tip for if you want to be a bit more adventurous with your font!

You can choose different styles of case but I went for the thin/light weight one as I don't like my phone to feel/look too bulky. I also love how the case is clear at the sides which I think makes it look higher quality and again, less bulky! The case feels super sturdy and something that will definitely protect my phone from all the dropping I seem to put it through.. I know I'm not the only one! 

The only couple of down sides I would say is that when you're designing your own case you're only able to add one picture (unless you're making a collage case where you can add as many pictures to fill the spaces that there is). I don't know if that makes sense but I was originally going to add 'RACHEL', 'IS' AND 'QUEEN' all separately and have them stacked but I couldn't do that as I could only add one picture. It would also be cool if you were able to add text to the set designed cases!

So yep, a really cool phone case that I think is well worth the £14.99 since you can design it however you like and it's nice and high quality. I would also just like to add that it arrived SUPER quickly. I designed it on Wednesday, it was shipped yesterday and it arrived today. I do love speedy delivery!