Wednesday, 4 February 2015

NATURAL CURLS



I've pretty much always been one of those girls that straightens my hair whenever I'm going out/doing anything nice/trying to make myself look presentable. I've been getting kind of bored of the same straight look though, and because my hair lacks volume, straightening it sometimes can make it look even flatter. The other day I decided to dig out my Remington curling wand (that has probably only been used a couple of times) and curled my hair.

I don't know why I didn't start curling my hair sooner but I absolutely love it, and it's such an easy way to add volume but also a glamorous 'I've made an effort' kind of look! I admit it does take longer than straightening but I think it gives a much nicer look and my hair actually holds the curls so well. My hair in the pictures was actually curled the day before. By then the curls dropped quite a bit and my hair just looks like it naturally has a nice curl to it. I love it like that but I also love how it looks when I've first done it and it's more ringlet-y.

From now on when I'm styling my hair I will definitely be reaching for my curlers rather than my straighteners!

What are your favourite hair curling appliances?