Monday, 23 March 2015

A REALISTIC DRUGSTORE STARTER KIT



I thought I would join the bandwagon and create my own realistic drugstore starter kit! I would also like to emphasise the word 'realistic' as I've seen countless drugstore starter kit videos on Youtube that include so many unrealistic and expensive products.. kind of defeats the idea really! These are just basic and inexpensive products that I would recommend to anyone new to makeup or just wanting to try some new products that aren't going to break the bank. I pretty much use all of these for my everyday makeup look but I do mix in a few high end products here and there.


Primer | Nivea Hydrating Primer
Foundation | L'Oreal Infallible Foundation
Concealer | L'Oreal true match concealer
Bronzer | Soap & Glory Solar Powder
Blush | Soap & Glory Peach Party
Highlighter | L'Oreal Lumi Magique
Eye Primer | Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix
Eyeshadow | W7 Naked Nudes palette
Eye Liner | Collection Black Eyeliner Pen
Liquid Liner | Soap & Glory Supercat Liner
Mascara | Maybelline False Lash Effect
Brushes | Real Techniques Basics and Eyes Enhanced Set
Lipstick | Rimmel London Nude Delight
Lip Balm | Vaseline Cocoa

Have you used any of these products?