Wednesday, 4 March 2015

BEAUTY WISHING





Fun fact - around a year ish year ago I would never have had a major beauty wish list. I mean I loved wearing makeup but I was never interested in buying more than the few basic products that I wore every day. It was all about clothes. Now it's a completely different story! I don't know whether it's just me or because I've started spending most of my life reading beauty blogs/watching beauty gurus. On second thought, it's without a doubt the latter! You are all such a bad influence on me! ;) There are SO many products that I want. I mean I could probably name about 10 different foundations that I would love to try which is silly because I mean, who needs 10 foundations?! 

I've just put together a little (ish) list of some beauty things that I seriously want to try. You can probably tell I am more than ready for pretty pastel Spring nail polishes. I always think Essie has the nicest range of shades, although I've never actually tried any! I'm also dying to try out a lot of Nars products * heart eyes *. Why must they be so expensive * sobs *. 

NARS Santa Fe All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation
NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation
NARS Lipstick in Liguria
Vera Wang Princess Eau De Toilette
EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm
Women's Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Shampoo (I bet this smells AMAZING)
Butter London Nail Laqueur in Baby Blue
Essie 'Bond with Whomever' (purple) Nail Laqueur
Essie 'Just Stitched' (pink) Nail Laqueur
Essie Cashmere Collection Nail Laqueur 

Have you got any of these products? What do you think of them?