Sunday, 8 March 2015

GETTING YOUR EYEBROWS THREADED



A few weeks ago I got my eyebrows threaded for the first time. Before that my eyebrows were basically beasts that needed some serious taming. Anyway I decided enough was enough and I needed some eyebrow game going on in my life. 

I was just shopping with my family and came across one of those eyebrow threading stall things that you always seem to see in the middle of shopping centres. A perfect opportunity to get it done! Anyway, what did I think? I'm not even kidding but I don't think my eyebrows have ever looked so neat and defined. I'm so impressed with how they turned out and it literally only cost £4 which is freaking amazing!

I think something that does need to be pointed out is the pain. I know a few people who had it done before me and they had sort of built it up in my head that I was going to be in unbearable agony. Because of that, I kind of prepared for the worst and was pleasantly surprised when it wasn't that bad. It mean it was quite painful but nothing I could't bear to go through again. I don't know, maybe I just have a high pain threshold?! 

As soon as my eyebrows revert back to the beasts they once were, I will definitely be heading back to get them threaded again. If you've never had it done before I would definitely recommend it. It's so much easier and effective than plucking. Not to mention it's better for the skin than waxing as the hairs are pulled from the root and grow back finer rather than thicker.