Monday, 9 March 2015

PETITE AT TOPSHOP





One of the reasons I love Topshop so much is because of the petite range. They make so many of their 'regular' range clothes in the petite range now, so there's always something that is going to be the right length and not look silly! I mean buying dresses from shops like Urban Outfitters, H&M etc is a complete no go for me! Here's a little wish list of some of the things I've been liking the look of...

1 | Petite Aztec Jacquard Tee | £25 | I love the intricate design but it's still monochrome so nothing too statement.

2 | Petite Bloom Print Cigarette Trousers | £42 | I never normally wear trousers (except for skinny jeans) but I absolutely love these and think they would look so sophisticated with a plain black top or something like that.

3 | Petite 3D Lace Mini Skirt | £38 | Just a simple black skirt that will go with pretty much everything and can be dressed up or down.

4 | Petite Jacquard Overlay Dress | £47 | I absolutely love the overlay style of this and again, I think the jacquard design looks so pretty.

5 | Petite Slouchy Neck Ribbed Jumper | £36 | Just a simple white jumper. I don't have many white clothes but I think it's such a nice colour to wear.

6 | Petite Crepe Mini Skirt | £45 | I am still yet to find another shop that makes skirts as flattering as Topshop. I love how the skirt flares out but is still quite fitted at the same time. The zip adds a little extra something too.

7 | Petite Textured Lace Pelmet Skirt | £36 | Another black lace skirt. Sorry not sorry.

What's your favourite thing that I've picked out?