Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Sunglasses Season



It's getting to the time of year where sunglasses are needed (although it's still pretty cold and miserable in England) and I'm always on the hunt for the perfect pair. There seems to be a lot of sunglasses trends at the moment.. circular frames, tortoise shell, cat eyes and of course just the general huge one's that make you look (and feel a bit) like a movie star.. everyone needs a pair of those. I guess it just comes down to what suits you the best really. I actually love it when it's acceptable to wear sunglasses because I just think they make you look more dressed up and 'put together' without having to put any effort in. It's also great how you don't need to think about wearing as much eye makeup, or just make up in general since they cover up a lot of your face. Just me?

What style of sunglasses are you loving at the moment?