Friday, 24 April 2015

Essence Haul



Essence is a makeup brand that I've only recently come across because I've seen other bloggers mention their products. They are a super inexpensive brand and I was lucky enough to get hold of a little haul of products to try out. I got..

Silky touch blush in the shade 70 Kissable
Soo glow! cream to powder highlighter in the shade 20 bright up your life
Lipliner in the shade 08 Red Blush
Lipliner in the shade 15 Honey Berry
All about nude eyeshadow palette in 01 Nude
Soft touch mousse in the shade 01 Sand
The gel nail polish base coat
The gel nail polish in 04 Sweetest Day
The gel nail polish top coat

I also got a clear wash/makeup bag to keep all the products in. I always find you can never have too many makeup bags!

I can't wait to try everything out, although I am slightly skeptical of the mousse foundation * flashbacks to the age 14 dream matte mousse phase *... but we shall see! I'm also quite excited to have a go with the lip liners as I've never properly got into using lip liner before and they seem to be pretty in at the moment.

Have you used any Essence products?


*All the products are PR samples however this is not a sponsored post and all opinions are my own*