Friday, 17 April 2015

My Favourite Lipstick


I recently purchased a Topshop lipstick in the shade 'Desert' and it has quickly become my absolute favourite lipstick. I love super nude shades like this because I really like it when my lips are a lighter shade than they actually are.. if that makes sense? I also love my makeup to look as natural as possible as I've really gone off the heavy face of makeup look. Lighter, more natural makeup is so much nicer for Spring/Summer anyway!

The lipstick is sort of across between matte and a moisture finish which I like because it doesn't dry out, but doesn't come off too easily at the same time. A lot of you probably already know this, but Topshop lipsticks are in fact made in the same factory as MAC lipsticks so the quality is very similar! 

Have any of you tried this Topshop lipstick?