Saturday, 18 April 2015

New Look Basics Haul



I admit this is not the most exciting of hauls but I haven't bought any new clothes in a while and I needed to stock up on some basic clothes. Rather than spending probably double the amount from Topshop, I thought I would buy from New Look for a change. It's only been recently that I've discovered how good New Look basics are. I think from now on I will be buying my basics from New Look and then spending more on the things that are actually worth spending more on like dresses, skirts, bags etc. 

I picked up some of their black super skinny jeans which were £19.99. Now I don't know how long these will last before fading (probably not very long) but I've been needing some new black jeans for a while and I thought they looked quite nice. 

I got a skirt in a sort of Burberry-esque print (£14.99). I really like it and I think it will go with a lot. It actually reminds me of something that one of the Mean Girls would wear with a bright pink top!

I got a striped top (£9.99) because you can never have too many stripy tops. Am I right? It has 3/4 sleeves which I think will be good for the weather at the moment. English weather varies so much! I also got the same style top but a grey, ribbed version.

I picked up a very simple plain white t-shirt with a pocket at the front. It was only £6.99 and I have a feeling I will be wearing it a lot this Summer. 

Lastly, I got a long sleeve, dark grey top. (£7.99)This is more Autumn/Winter but I thought I would get it anyway just for those occasional chilly days.

Are you a fan of New Look clothes?