Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Orelia



I was recently given the opportunity to receive some gorgeous pieces from Orelia which I was pretty excited about! Orelia are an online brand that make and supply the most lovely jewellery. I was sent three pieces and I absolutely love all three!

First of all I chose the elephant charm as it's just the cutest little thing! I've had an elephant necklace from Topshop for a while, but the gold plating has worn off so I felt this would make the perfect replacement. All I need is a gold necklace chain!

I chose the little feather necklace just because I love dainty jewellery (as I posted about the other day) and love to layer them. 

And last but not least, I chose a sheet of temporary tattoo's. I would never ever get a real tattoo because I'm way too indecisive. Plus needles. Need I say any more? I love temporary tattoo's because, well, they're temporary! I also loved the pastel-y theme of the ones I chose. 

The necklace and charm are of such high quality which I'm quite impressed with given how inexpensive they are (£10 and £15). If you're a cute jewellery lover like me, you should definitely have a browse on the website!

* The pieces were sent to me for review purposes, however this is not a sponsored post and all opinions are my own! *