Saturday, 4 April 2015

River Island Spring Picks



I've never really been a huge fan of River Island (except for the bags and shoes) just because they don't usually sell the kind of clothes I like to wear/find flattering. I think this Spring they've really stepped up their game and have so much more of 'my style'  which I've been lusting after. 

Wool Blend Drape Slouchy Coat | £40 | Even though it's Spring, England is always chilly (bar those few unbearable hot days in Summer). I think a nice light weight coat like this is perfect for layering over S/S outfits when it's a bit chilly to wear them on their own.

White Cotton Plain Slouchy T-Shirt | £12 | You can never go wrong with a fresh, lightweight white tee in Spring/Summer. They go with everything and quite a bargain too!

Grey Floral Pink Mini Skirt | £28 | How gorgeous is the design on this skirt! I'm not normally a super floral person but I love the colour scheme and I find these kind of skirts flattering. 

White V-neck Cami Top | £16 | Again keeping with the plain white theme but I love it! I admit I can't really pull off a V-neck very well * sigh * but I think they look so lovely and dressed up. 

Oversized Fedora | £28 | I have no idea if I can actually pull a fedora off but I always think they look so nice when I see other people wearing them. They add a lovely element of 'chicness'. 

Grey Wrap Front Mini Skirt | £15 | This is basically my ideal skirt. Super simple and grey and that perfect A-line but not too A-line shape. 

Jersey Short Cami Top | £22 | I love the style of this top and I don't really own anything similar. I think this would look so nice with skinny jeans.

White Round Sunglasses | £13 | I mentioned liking circular sunglasses a few days ago and I just love these! I already have a black pair so white would be a nice addition to my sunglasses collection. 

Which is your favourite Spring piece that I've picked out?