Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Travel



I recently seemed to have developed this major craving (craving doesn't just apply to food right?..) to travel to so many places! It's strange because a year or so ago I wasn't really someone that was mega attracted to travelling and experiencing new places/cultures. 

I have actually been a fair few countries in my life time. We used to go on quite a lot of holidays as a family before my parents took on hefty work commitments. It's probably why I am dying to go on holiday somewhere completely new and refreshing! I did a post a few weeks ago all about travelling alone and how I'm thinking of booking to go on one of those group tour holidays. I still want to but I just can't decide where I want to go/what to do!..Oh why do I have to be so hopeless with decisions?! Here are a list of the places I would mostly love to visit!



Singapore
Hong Kong
Shang Hai
Vietnam
Thailand
Dubai
Monaco
Paris
Japan
Taiwan 
The Maldives
Hawaii
Fiji
India (again)
Cambodia
Costa Rica

Have any of you been to any of these? Where would your dream holiday destination be?