Monday, 25 May 2015

Forever Unique Bikini



As bikini season is upon us, I decided it would be the perfect time to find myself a pretty bikini. I'm kind of fussy with them and I can usually never find one that I like the look of and that looks nice on (I'm not blessed in the boob region so it's always a struggle * sigh *). 

I was lucky enough to get my hands on this beautiful one from Forever Unique. I really wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do but I'm just obsessed with the turquoise, blue and green floral-y pattern. It's just so pretty! The bikini itself is padded which is definitely a plus for me and the top of it goes up quite high so it's not obvious that it's just padding, if that makes sense? The bottoms are adjustable which I love, as I hate it when they're tight and then you kind of bulge out of them..that sounds weird. 

Forever Unique have the most lovely range of flattering bikini's so if you're looking for a new one for Summer this year, definitely have a browse!


Are you going on holiday anywhere nice this Summer?

* PR sample *