Sunday, 17 May 2015

Going To Hong Kong



After much deliberation, I have booked to fly to Hong Kong on the 1st June!! (You may already know from Twitter). Hong Kong is a place I have wanted to go to for SO long and I cannot even explain how excited I am to go. Of course this will be the first time I am travelling solo and as you can probably imagine.. I am quite (very) nervous to hop onto a 20 hour flight taking me thousands of miles from home, all by myself! If any of you have travelled alone and can reassure me, please do! It's all experience though and hopefully after this I will feel so much more confident doing things like this. There are so many more places I really want to visit!

Once I arrive, I will be meeting with my friend so I won't be alone for the whole time. I am SO excited to explore somewhere that is so far from and so different to England. 

Obviously I am going to take LOTS of pictures and a blog post/s about my trip will be to follow!

Have any of you been to Hong Kong or other areas of China?