Sunday, 31 May 2015

New Look Summer Haul


I mentioned in my previous blog post that I went on a little shopping trip and managed to pick up a few pretty things for Summer. This is a very mini haul but I thought I would show them anyway since I'm super happy with the things I bought. New Look have the most lovely Summery clothes at the moment.


Black Canvas Shoes with Rose Print | £12.99 | Black canvas shoes are my go-to shoe as they're comfy and just go with everything. I loved these ones in particular as I love the textured rose kind of print on them. It gives them a girly and more of a Summery kind of look.


Petite Cami Dress with Floral Design | £7.99 | I saw the print on this and I just couldn't not get it - the colours are so pretty! It's just a simple and comfy cami dress that will be perfect for hot weather. Even better for me, it comes in petite so it's not too long. Also.. what a bargain!


Floral Playsuit | £19.99 | This is probably my favourite out of everything I have bought. Playsuits are my favourite thing to wear as they're a complete outfit in one - minimal effort is required! I love the colour of the floral design and how cute is the black lace trim on the shorts?! I normally find it difficult to find things that fit perfectly due to my height, but this works so well and is such a flattering fit. 


Printed Runner Shorts | £12.99| New Look have such a nice range of printed Summer shorts at the moment.. it was so difficult to choose just one pair! I went for the monochrome look to play it safe (as always). I think I will be wearing these a lot in Summer. Patterned shorts with a white tee is perfect for hot weather!

What's your favourite shop for Summer clothes this year?