Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Sleep Easy Pillow Mist



I'm definitely one of those people that either has a really good sleep or a really, REALLY bad sleep. Aka I either fall asleep within half an hour or I'm up until 5am wide awake. When I got my hands on the 'Sleep Easy Pillow Mist' by blended therapies, I was quite intrigued to try it and see if it actually helped me get into a more regular sleep pattern. 

The spray itself (to me) smells very lavendar-y with a hint of white musk (just like the white musk products from the Body Shop), which I like very much and you can definitely tell it's a sleepy kind of smell. It's also supposed to contain chamomile, ylang ylang, sandalwood and various other things. All I have been doing is spritzing a couple of sprays on my pillow each night before I go to sleep. As I mentioned before, the scent is a very sleepy scent.. that definitely doesn't make sense.. but it's just the type of smell that is relaxing? (I suck at describing scents) It's neither fresh or sweet but it definitely adds a refreshing touch to your pillow.

In terms of sleep, I have been sleeping very well since I've been using it. I'm aware this is most likely a coincidence and maybe even a placebo effect.. but maybe the longer you use it, the more you associate the smell with sleep and then it will work that way? Who knows?! Anyway, I will definitely continue to use it and hopefully I will continue having good sleeps! 

What are your top tips for getting a good nights sleep?

*gifted item*