Sunday, 3 May 2015

This Material Culture



I was lucky enough to receive the most lovely necklace from the up and coming online jewellery shop, This Material Culture. You may have already come across it since it's been mentioned by quite a few bloggers at the moment! The brand is all about unique jewellery and the idea that everyone should own a different hand made piece that reflects their personality. I chose the little dinosaur necklace because 1 - it's super cute and 2 - it's a little dainty piece that looks so nice layered with other necklaces. 

The necklace itself has been crafted so beautifully and is of such high quality. I'm all for quality when it comes to jewellery. I mean who wants a necklace that turns your neck green?! NOT ME!

If you haven't already come across the brand or the website, you should definitely check it out. They offer such a lovely range with something for everyone!

* The necklace was sent to me for review purposes but this is not a sponsored post and all opinions are my own! *