Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Travel Essentials



It's definitely getting to that time of the year where lots of people are jetting off on Summer holidays. It's so easy to forget basic things when you've got lots of stuff to pack so I thought I would put together a little list of some of my travel essentials.

  • Money/Credit card/Debit card 
  • Passport
  • Phone and charger
  • Plane/Train/Boat tickets
  • Sunglasses
  • Sun cream
  • Mini toothpaste
  • Tooth brush
  • Lip balm
  • Face wipes
  • Hair bobbles
  • Hand sanitiser
  • Moisturiser
  • Deodorant (make sure it's roll on if you're going on a plane)
  • Mini body spray
  • A few good books
  • Plug socket adapter (depending on where you are going)
  • Earphones
  • Camera and charger
  • iPad (or other tablet device)
  • Retainer (if you have one)
I may have missed some essential things there? please let me know if I have! Of course along with that you're going to need your clothes and shoes (yes that's v obvious) and then possibly a few extra things such as makeup, hair dryer/straighteners etc. I always aim to pack as light as possible though - it's nice to have extra space in your suitcase for a few (or a lot of) shopping purchases. 


What are your travel essentials?