Monday, 29 June 2015

Blackhead Killer Face Mask



I love face masks! There's just something about putting on a face mask while having a chilled evening that makes me feel so relaxed and content. I was recently given the opportunity to try out the 5-pack Blackhead Killer face mask from Lux Style. I couldn't say no to face masks! 

The first thing that I liked about the face mask was that it was black (just realised this matches quite well with the fact it's a BLACKhead killer too - that was probably obvious!). I don't know, I just think it looks cool? (probably why I decided to take so many pictures and selfies..). Secondly, there is a good amount in each sachet so you could easily get away with using half of a sachet and putting the rest in the fridge for another time. Thirdly, once it dries it literally just peels off so it's a lot easier to remove than other face masks.

As the face mask dries on your face it is supposed to suck out the pimples, blackheads and the oil and bacteria that cause them out of your skin. It also claims to lift away dead skin cells for a refreshed look and lift away red and irritated skin. Wow.. quite a face mask! but does it actually work?...

After removing the face mask my skin felt SO refreshed and smooth which is always nice. I have noticed that the past few days after removing it my skin definitely hasn't been as spotty and I haven't had any major break outs. In fact my skin is probably looking the clearest it has been in a while.. although that could be partly due to good timing? and the fact I definitely haven't been wearing as much makeup lately? There are lots of factors that come into play when it comes to skin so who knows?! All I know is that this definitely did something good to my skin!

What's your favourite face mask?