Sunday, 21 June 2015

Inks Box



I love beauty boxes and the element of surprise that comes with receiving a box full of goodies when you have no idea what they will be. I was lucky enough to be sent an Inks box from the lovely Sarah who writes the blog Everyday Concepts.

The Inks box that I received was based on three different themes; Fashion, Beauty and Stationary & Crafts. You can purchase a mystery box which features items from the different themes or personalised boxes that are perfect for birthdays and weddings.

The box arrived beautifully packaged with pretty printed tissue paper. I am a sucker for pretty packaging and this definitely catered to that need! As you can see, the box contained an amazing range of products/items - I really wasn't expecting as much as what I got! The box contained bath products, lip balm, makeup, a watermelon candle (which smells amazing) a wellington boot keyring, a photo frame, earrings and various other bits and bobs. Quite an impressive array of things! I really think this would make such a lovely birthday present for someone if you're not sure what to get them OR maybe something just to treat yourself to.

If you're interested in purchasing a box - click here