Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Yves Rocher Dry Oil




So this product sounds kind of weird. I mean I had never heard of dry oil before? It turns out it's the most perfect Summer product to give your skin a smooth and shimmery/glowing look. 

As you can see from the picture, the product itself is gold and very very shimmery. Even though it's oil, it's not actually 'oily'. I guess this would explain the 'dry' aspect of the name! It sinks into my skin so nicely and obviously you can apply as much (or as little) as you want - depending on how glowing you want to look. I love to put it down the front of my legs as it essentially contours and makes them look more toned.

I love the way this looks anyway, but I seriously think this would look incredible on tanned skin. The gold shimmers would enhance a tan so nicely! 

Have any of you used a product like this before?