Monday, 20 July 2015

Cute Photo Prop Ideas




I love photography but realistically I'm just not very good at it. I honestly don't understand how all you bloggers with the most perfect photography do it? Let me in on your secrets? I've noticed that a lot of bloggers like to use cute little props to make photo's look that bit more pretty. It is strange how a few plants and flowers here and there can really make all the difference to how a picture of a lipstick looks. I've put together a little list of things I want to buy in an attempt to make my pictures look more professional and aesthetically pleasing..don't you just love the phrase 'aesthetically pleasing'? No? Just me? Ok. 

Succulents/Cacti/Plants
Flowers - I like pale pink and white flowers the best
Candles
Copper homeware
White fur rug
Marble tray
Pretty mugs
Pretty plates
Fashion/beauty books
Magazines
Rose petals

You wouldn't think a few photo prop items would add up to much but my Amazon basket is currently at a fairly large amount of money * shifty eyes emoji *. I blame Emma Bridgewater and her BEAUTIFUL.. but extremely expensive crockery!

What are your favourite things to use as photo props? I would love some more ideas :)