Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Daniel Wellington Classy St Mawes



Another new watch!.. although you can never have too many watches right?! This is actually my second Daniel Wellington Watch and this time I went for the Classy St Mawes design. 

I absolutely love Daniel Wellington watches. The simplistic but classy style makes them so nice to wear. This watch is no exception to that. It has a very sturdy but sleek strap and the face design is about as simple as it gets. It's sort of effortlessly sophisticated if that makes sense? The watch is a perfect size. Not so big that it takes over your arm but still big enough to be a noticeable accessory with your outfit. The brown and silver go with everything so I've just been wearing it as an everyday watch. 

At £159 it's definitely not a cheap, implulse kinda buy.. but I definitely think you really get what you pay for with the quality, design and designer name. I've been wearing my other DW watch pretty much every day this year and it still looks just as good as new! 

If you fancy treating yourself.. or maybe someone special with a Daniel Wellington watch, you can use the code rachelcoco to get 15% off when ordering online. I think a watch like this would make such a nice present for someone (or yourself).

*Gifted Item*