Friday, 24 July 2015

My First Pandora Ring



With many thanks to The Jewel Hut, I was lucky enough to get my hands on my first ever Pandora ring. I always see people wearing Pandora rings and I just think to myself ooooo I need to get me one of those * eyes emoji *. Furthermore this arriving in the post was quite an excitable moment for me!.. Isn't the one I chose so beautiful?! I really love rings and I've got two which I pretty much never take off, so I was very happy to be able to add to my little collection. 

The design I opted for was the Silver Beaded Aquamarine March Birthstone Ring. My birthday is in March so I thought it was quite fitting. Not only that but I love the pale, pastel-y blue shade and the sterling silver dotted ball (I can't describe it but you get the drift) design of the ring itself. 

The ring is £40 which isn't cheap.. (I mean you can get a pair of Topshop Jamie jeans for that!).. but when you think about it, it's something I'm going to have forever (Topshop Jamie jeans fade after a few washes) and I will wear everyday. It's only small but I've already had so many compliments on it because it does actually stand out and look so pretty. After spending a lot of my hard earned money on cheap jewellery that rusts and falls apart so easily, I definitely think it's worth investing more into pieces that stay looking nice for so much longer and are better quality.. don't cha think?

Oh and also I love how the ring actually came in the Pandora bag as if I had bought it in store. For some reason I love Pandora bags and I like to keep a collection of them because they look pretty on my shelves :). 

Do you have any Pandora jewellery?



* Gifted item*