Friday, 7 August 2015

Daniel Wellington Exclusive Discount



Hello there.. 

I thought I would just write a quick little post to let you know that my 'RachelCoco' discount code to get 15% off Daniel Wellington watches is valid until the 15th August. It can be used on any purchase from the website.. so if you were thinking about buying a DW watch make sure you don't miss out! I love the whole range of DW watches.. probably because they are all so simple and classic looking. I've actually gone off the gold & bling style watches that I used to go for in favour of the minimalistic DW designs. 

In other news, I got back home from London last night (you will know what I've been up to if you follow me on Twitter and have read my previous posts) so keep your eye out for a post all about the challenge and my experience!



*Gifted Item*