Saturday, 22 August 2015

Food Heaven At Pizza Express




I am posting this for no other reason than the fact that I went to Pizza Express and took some good pictures of some good food. I think the pictures are too nice (and yummy looking) not to put to use.. so yeah. 

I'm sure the a lot of you have probably been to Pizza Express before.. but if you haven't, I highly recommend that you do! They do the most amazing thin and crispy pizzas with a huge range of delicious toppings. You can even get a carbonara pizza with white sauce rather than tomato! *drools*.

After perusing the menu and trying to make the VERY difficult decision of what pizza to have (I take my food choosing very seriously), I opted for the Pollo Forzo, a fairly spicy pizza topped with chicken, peppers, red chilli, chilli flakes, mozzarella, chilli oil and garlic oil. Being a fan of spicy food, I really enjoyed it (If you don't like anything remotely spicy - do not go for this one!).

Not only do they do delicious pizza's, but they also offer the yummiest side dishes. My favourite definitely has to be the polenta chips. They're quite hard to describe so I won't attempt it.. just try them and thank me later. They also do bruschetta, cheesy garlic bread, dough balls with garlic butter and various other yummy things. 

At £9.99 to around £12.99 (if I remember correctly) for a Pizza, it's super cheap. Great value and yummy food - what's not to like?! They also usually give you '2 for 1' discount cards cards at the end of your meal - definitely another good excuse to go out for more pizza! Wait, who am I kidding?.. when does pizza ever need an excuse?

Where's your favourite place to go for pizza?