Monday, 24 August 2015

The London Student Experience Video Summary




You may have already read about my trip to London with Unite Students. A group of 12 creative bloggers/vloggers were put into groups to create the most epic 24 hour guides to London. I already want to go back in time and do it all over again! 

Some of the footage collected from the very talented camera guys has already been put together to create a summary of what we all did. I absolutely love the video as I think it really sums up how much fun we all had and captures London so nicely. It has also been edited perfectly thanks to Tim (the camera guy). I've never featured in something that looks so professional before so I'm quite proud to be part of it!



I would love it very much if you would like/share the video and subscribe :)