Saturday, 26 September 2015

A Haul Of Sorts

I thought I would do a little haul of some of the more 'miscellaneous' things I have acquired recently.


I needed a small bag for going out when I don't really need to carry my huge hand bag round. I found this simple, black shoulder bag from New Look for just £7.99. I also got the most lovely flat black Chelsea boots for just £19.99 (my obsession with black boots is getting worse). I didn't get a photo but they are pretty self explanatory. 


I actually won an iPad mini last month which was, well, pretty cool! I already have the iPad air but it's getting old now and despite being an 'air', it is not as portable as you would imagine. This is so much sleeker and easy to carry round in my bag when I go out. 


Of course to go with my iPad mini, I needed a pretty case! This one from Head Case designs has such a pretty leaf/arrow (?) print. Head Case have SO many different cases for all different devices, so definitely worth a look if you're on the hunt for something cute. They even do Harry Styles ones..


Coco Chanel Mademoiselle will always be my favourite fragrance, but I always like to have a cheaper option to use on a daily basis. I got the Avon 'Extraordinary' perfume as one of my Mum's friends is an Avon representative. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it smells - very light and sweet but not sickly sweet at all. 


I already mentioned this is a previous post, but I needed a new curling wand and I decided to go for the Tresemmé Perfectly (un)Done waving wand. It's perfect for my long hair as the wand is longer than they usually are. It creates really nice and natural looking waves as opposed to very tight, princess-y waves. 

And that's it.. well I'm sure there's more actually, but I always forget what I've bought. I plan on having a big clothes splurge at some point soon so there will definitely be a clothes haul on its way.