Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Outfit & Tresemmé Perfectly (Un)done Waves


I'm one of those people that finds an outfit that I like and wears it non-stop until I'm bored. This outfit is one of those. 


I bought this little black playsuit (love an LBP) in Topshop. It's very simple but I love the lace aztec detailing on the top and how it's layered with the shorts part. I teamed it with my Zara cheetah shirt which I've had for ageeees. I never used to wear it much as I didn't really have anything for it to go with. I think the reason I've been wearing this so much is because it's so flattering - it fits to my shape without being overly tight and figure hugging. 

Topshop have a petite and regular version of the playsuit which I find kind of crazy. I'm only 5'1 and I bought the regular one which I would say is actually even a little on the short side for me!..so there can't be many people who are short enough for the petite version? Topshop sizing is weird. 


Just to make the outfit pictures a bit nicer, I curled my hair for a change. I recently bought a new curling wand - the Tresemmé Perfectly (Un)done styler. It was only £20 from Amazon which I think is amazing considering how the curls turned out. My hair stayed super curly for the entire day!


ps.. how is it already September?