Saturday, 10 October 2015

Hair Care With Yves Rocher


I like to change up the products that I use on my hair a lot as I find my hair gets 'used' to products fairly quickly and they stop having as much of a good effect. Most recently I have been using two products from Yves Rocher. I really like Yves Rocher products as they're a bit different to the usual, they're inexpensive and they smell uh-may-zing.. not that the smell really makes much of a difference to the actual product, but, yeah. 

At first I was a bit sceptical of the Yves Rocher Lagoon Hair & Body wash. I'm not normally a fan of products that can be used for both your hair and body but I found this to be really quite nice. As you can imagine, the 'lagoon' scent was quite delicious and reminded me of a fruity-sun cream-beach-holiday kind of smell. To be fair the smell was probably the best thing about this. In terms of the actual product, I found that it left my hair feeling nice and fresh..although a little bit shiner than I normally like. I'm not actually a fan of my hair being shiny as I prefer it to have a bit more texture. Overall though, for a 2 in 1 product I was pretty happy with this. It would obviously be perfect for when you're travelling and don't want to take up too much room in your luggage. 


Next I've been using the Yves Rocher Low Sulfate Cream Shampoo. The shampoo contains no sulfate, parabens, silicone or colouring. I've never really been one to take much interest in the ingredients of my shampoo but it just felt nice to give my hair a break from anything chemical. I was also intrigued to see if it made an actual difference. The main difference I have noticed is in the level of soft-ness. After a few washes, my hair feels so soft and silky. Obviously that is a good thing but as I already mentioned, I prefer a more texturised feel so I do find that a bit of dry shampoo is a must. 

What's your favourite shampoo/conditioner?