Monday, 19 October 2015

Pandora Autumn Rings


A little while ago I received my first Pandora ring from The Jewel Hut (You can see that here). It's become one of those staple pieces of jewellery that I wear all the time, just because it's so pretty and easy to wear. Because I love it so much, I decided it was definitely time I got my hands on another to add to my collection. 




I had a browse through their Autumn rings and this time I opted for something more minimal - the PANDORA White Enamel Ring. I already thought it looked nice (hence why I chose it).. but when it arrived, I discovered that it looks even nicer than in the picture. I love how it's sterling silver with the ellipse shaped, white enamel colouring. Sort of like a never ending eternity sign. Isn't that cute. It was only £35 which I think is really good for a lovely piece that I will wear pretty much every day. 

If you want to check out the Pandora Autumn collection on the Jewel Hut, click here. They have so many gorgeous new things! Plus The Jewel Hut offer free delivery on all orders over £10 which is pretty handy. I'm always one of those people that is cool with spending £100+ online but when it comes to that four pounds for delivery, I'll be there questioning the order..anyone else?  


Do you have any Pandora rings?


The Jewel Hut Links
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram


* PR Sample *