Friday, 11 March 2016

Teeth Whitening with Whitewash Laboratories



Teeth whitening is one of those things I've been intrigued by for a while. After using the crest white strips I was kind of put off (you can read about that here) but as you may have read, since then I found another option of whitening strips that proved to be very effective (post coming soon). Obviously having crazily white teeth isn't a necessity but I love being confident with my teeth as I find myself smiling a lot more. How cute. 

Teeth whitening strips are good but they're not really a long term fix. I mean it's not really viable to set aside two hours every single day to teeth whitening..as much as I like to care for my teeth. A whitening toothpaste is a much more convenient and long term method. which is why I have been loving the Whitewash Laboratories professional whitening toothpaste with silver particles. The team at Whitewash got in contact me and asked me if I would like to try out one of their toothpaste product. Being the Hollywood smile wannabe that I am, I couldn't really not accept the offer.

Most toothpaste varieties these days claim to help whiten teeth but they never seem to really make a difference. I was skeptical as to how much of an effect the toothpaste could have but have been pleasantly surprised by how good the Whitewash whitening toothpaste is. 

I've been using the toothpaste for a few weeks and every so often I'll catch sight of my teeth in the mirror or when I'm taking selfies.. just for Snapchat, I promise.. and they are noticeably whiter. I wish I could have included a before and after picture but the truth is that I'm a photography noob and the lighting makes it practically impossible to see any obvious difference (someone teach me how to take good photo's pls?). The best part is that I expected the toothpaste to be super expensive since it actually works.. but no, it's only £8.95. A small investment for noticeably whiter teeth.

I was also lucky enough to be sent a Whitewash premium manual toothbrush. The brush has dual layered bristles which I honestly think has made a huge different to how fresh and clean my teeth feel (that could also be due to the toothpaste as well). 

Do you use any teeth whitening products? I'm always interested in hearing peoples teeth whitening recommendations. :)