Saturday, 23 April 2016

New Witch Skincare: Micellar Water & Daily Primer + Clearing Serum


As you may know, a few weeks back I was invited to attend a Witch Skin Care event in London along with three other bloggers. As part of the event we were exclusively introduced to the two new Witch Skin Care products before they had even hit the shelves. It all felt very fancy.

The first of the new products is the Witch Micellar Water. Now I have to admit that I can be very lazy when it comes to makeup removal and I tend to just go for the makeup wipe option (the Witch makeup wipes are actually really good). However since being given this product to try, I've really been doing my best to cleanse every morning and evening. I've definitely got into the habit now so that's always good... and I'm sure my skin is very thankful. 

Anyway, back to the product! What I love about this is that a little goes a long way. All you need is a few drops on a cotton wool pad and it's more than enough to clean away all your makeup. I've found that after using it my skin feels so refreshed and glowing.

The second of the new products is the Daily Primer & Clearing Serum. Oh how I adore this product. What I love about this is that it combines two great things. Not only does it help to control spots, it also helps to keep your makeup on. Oh and it really does. While using this I manage to maintain a full face of makeup over the course of a day or even throughout a night out without any major need for top ups. 

I love both of these products and have really noticed the difference in my skin after using them religiously for a few weeks. I'm experiencing less break outs and my skin is definitely clearer than it was before. I am forever recommending Witch skincare products as I find them to be so effective yet so inexpensive for what they are! 

The two products are available to buy in store and online. The Micellar Water is available from Boots here and the primer is available from Superdrug here

What's your favourite Witch product?