Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Decor Details



Despite not having my own house or flat to decorate, I still adore all things homeware. I absolutely can't wait to be able to decorate my own place one day. 

I think it's nice how small details can add so much to a room. I was very kindly send some cute art prints from Zoe who runs the online store Everything Is Fine. I love how simple, yet beautifully designed they are. I think my favourite one has to be the little cacti with the caption 'don't be a prick' because, well, wise words to live by. I'm on the hut for some nice frames to put these in so I can have them up on my bedroom walls. 

Next I was also kindly sent some lovely pieces from the online homeware store, Adorn Decor. Adorn Decor sell beautiful, hand picked & home accessories.


They sent me two pieces. A white decorative lantern (£25) with a copper roof and a grey and mint vase (£10). Both pieces are so me. I mean anything with rose gold detailing and pretty pastel colours is right up my street. Both items are designed so nicely and are really good quality. They would make the perfect addition to a room if you're going for that trendy shabby chic look. 

I love these little additions to my room and definitely think they add a little extra something to a fairly minimalist bedroom. I also always think it's nice to support independent brands like this as they put so much work into selling really lovely, high quality products.

What's your favourite homeware store?