Friday, 23 December 2016

Highlights of my 2016



2016 seems to have got the reputation for being what seems like the worst year ever. HOWEVER Some really cool things have happened to me this year. Like REALLY cool things. I just thought I would show them off because hey, why not.  



1. I Passed my driving test

So I already did a blog post on this and updated everyone on every social media known to man (sorry not sorry). Being told I had passed was probably the best feeling I've experienced so I guess that would technically make 2016 my best year yet.


2. I Met Victoria & had very fab times in London

Vicky and I became friends because of our blogs (and the fact we share a love of Eurovision). After talking to each other for ages, we finally met in real life in April. She's become SUCH a good pal of mine and hanging in London with has definitely been a highlight of my year. LY VV. 


3. I met (and got drunk with) Hugo from made in Chelsea

This was back in January so it actually feels like it was forever ago.. but for those of you that don't know, I live in a hotel. I walked into the bar one night and there was Hugo and his pals! It was kind of surreal! Next thing I knew I was there doing shots of absinthe with Hugo from Made In Chelsea - as you do.


 4. I changed my hair

I've had super long hair since I was around 14 and had been adamant for so long that I would never have short hair again. One day I was feeling kind of bored and just decided to cut lots off and I'm not sure why I didn't do it sooner. It's 10 times easier to wash/style and looks a lot healthier. Then came my fringe. Now I just feel a lot more ~me~ and more styled.


5. I got the best digital marketing internship ever


You may have already seen on Instagram and Twitter that I am in the process of completing a digital marketing internship. Not only am I basically doing my dream job but it's also for a company that I love - Top Collar (basically like Graze boxes but for dogs) and I work for the most lovely boss ever in the worlds most aesthetically pleasing office. Yay for all the happy. 


6. I discovered my huge love of coffee

Maybe sounds like a silly one but going out for a nice coffee with friends/family has become my favourite pastime. Coffee is just THE best. 

It's been a really great year for me and I hope 2017 is just as good (would be amazing if it is EVEN better).


What have your highlights of the year been?