Sunday, 15 January 2017

A fragrance fit for a Princess (Vera Wang)


I was just having one of my chilled, supposed to be doing uni work but not really doing uni work days when a parcel arrived for me. I hadn't ordered anything so I was like???? As you can probably guess it was the brand new Vera Wang Princess of Hearts fragrance.

!!!

Obviously I was so shocked and excited. I think the only thing better than deliveries arriving is when unexpected deliveries arrive. Being the ultimate girly girl myself, I absolutely love the super girly and princess esque vibe of Vera Wang. Every time I'm in a department store, Vera Wang fragrances are always the ones I go to use the testers of (as well as Chanel of course). So this is pretty exciting for me. 



First of all, can we just talk about the bottle. I mean how gorgeous? And I can assure you, the fragrance smells just as pretty as the packaging. Maybe even prettier. What I love about more expensive perfumes is that they're never specifically sweet or fresh - you always get notes of both. I think explaining a fragrance is practically impossible but this is what the scent actually comprises of... 

Top: watermelon, wild strawberry, bergamot
Heart: star jasmine, lily of the valley
Base: musk, vanilla cream, cedarwood

What a delicious blend of smells !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would describe it as being quite girly but not overly sweet in the slightest.

The fragrance is available to buy nationwide in February (I'm feeling super special that I have a Vera Wang exclusive right now) priced at £50.00. Obviously the fragrance has a very Valentines Day vibe so maybe the perfect thing to hint about to your other half.. or just, you know, TREAT YO SELF.