Friday, 10 February 2017

b.tempt'd lingerie



So apparently I just blog about pretty underwear these days... 

Can we just talk about how gorgeous this red set from b.tempt'd is though. SUPER GORGEOUS and very in line with the Valentines vibes at the moment. When b.tempt'd said I could choose a set from their collection, it was quite the task. They honestly have the most beautiful range of underwear. However recently I discovered that red is 'my colour' and now I feel like I must have everything in red - so this set that is part of the b.sultry collection was the clear winner. 

The quality is absolute 10/10. I feel like red underwear can sometimes look a bit cheapy and tacky - which this set doesn't at all. Wearing a matching underwear set always makes your life feel that bit more put together, but a matching RED underwear set. Well. It makes my life feel more put together but also makes me feel like a sassy queen (I recommend teaming with heeled black boots (and obviously the rest of your outfit, lol) and power walking down the street. Sassy queen levels will be off the scale)). I need to stop using the phrase sassy queen before I vom a little bit. 

Where's your favourite place to buy pretty underwear?